Thursday, February 23, 2012

Build-A-Bear Workshop's 15th birthday #FriendsCount 100 million best friends made



My husband, Noah and I have always bought our children Build-A-Bear. We have 2 kids, and between them, they own 6. My oldest daughters very first build a bear was the pink, leopard spotted kitty, and she named it Kay Kay, after my mother; her grandmother Kaye. My Mom sent money for it, back then noah was an E1, if you don't know what that means it means we were SUPER broke. I even wrote a book about Giana, she was about 3 at the time, she is now almost 7, and it has pictures of her and Kay Kay. You can see the book at this link, it has pictures of Giana and her very special friend Kay Kay. Kay Kay's Boring Day
Even though she got the Topaz Bear & her baby sister got the SUPER CUTE Blizzard Bear, Kay Kay is her BEST FRIEND, and probably always will be.
The book I wrote, Kay Kay's Boring Day (links above) is about how Giana actually made best friends WITH Kay Kay,
 and tells their Best Friend Story with pictures! It's super cute!
So, when I got this news today, I was super-duper excited!!

Build-A-Bear Workshop is celebrating two major milestones this year!!

The first milestone is their 15th birthday!!
The company began in the St. Louis Galleria on October 27, 1997 and has grown to become a global brand while being recognized as a company with  HEART .

The second milestone is the celebration of selling their 100 millionth furry friend!!

(and I thought WE had a lot of bears at our house)

In honor of their birthday and helping create 100 million best friends, Build-A-Bear Workshop wants to spread the word that
Friends Count!!


We've got some beary exciting news to share with you on behalf of our good friends at Build-A-Bear Workshop. In 2012, Build-A-Bear Workshop will celebrate two major milestones. The first milestone is their 15th birthday! Since the company opened its doors in St. Louis Galleria on October 27, 1997 it has grown to become a global brand while being recognized as a company with heart. The second milestone is the celebration of selling their 100 millionth furry friend!

In honor of their birthday and helping create 100 million best friends, Build-A-Bear Workshop wants to spread the word that Friends Count! Whether your best friend is one of your longtime gal pals, your spouse, your pet, or even your teddy bear, we can all agree that our friends have made our lives so much better.

                     


    Warmest wishes,

    Your beary special friends at MomSelect and Build-A-Bear and Casey Colette; from Locomotion of Expressions

    *Disclosure: I am writing this post on behalf of Build-A-Bear Workshop FriendsCount in a MomSelect campaign. By writing this post, I will be entered to win a blogger prize; however, all opinions and stories are 100% my own. I'm excited to have this opportunity to share our Build-A-Bear best friend story with you.   

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.